Join Photographer and Instructors Dianna Mines and Nick DePasquale for an hour-long presentation on how to photograph using long exposures. Topics to be discussed:
- What is long exposure photography?
- Types of long exposure shots.
- Finding the “right” locations.
- Camera gear and equipment.
- Recommended settings.
- The “How I got the shot” behind several of Dianna’s images including a Milky Way Photograph.
- The importance of planning and patience.
Friday, April 17, 7PM – 8PM Eastern Time
Attendance: 52 / 100